Tuesday 3 November 2015

#4 National Vertical Marathon 2015


Goodie bag good as always

24th May. My third year taking part in the event. I never thought I was going to make it when I first started and look where I am now. Bwahahahah...!!! The training for it was and still is tough. Probably with age, it became tougher and I was going slower. I was thankful that my category started bright and early in the morning so that I do not have to wait till late afternoon. I was also thankful that Pocari Sweat Run was postponed to the different date so that I do not have to do the run and climb on the same day like last year. Phew!


View from the top

The event was held at One Raffles Place again this year. A 63-storey climb. The timing for this year was definitely slower than last year and the previous but every year, my goal is simple - that I would make it to the top and not be the last. I will do this all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment