Tuesday 3 November 2015

#3 Running Hour 2015

This is the first year I took part in Running Hour. I was attracted by the colour and the design of the T-shirt really. Another 5km awaited me on 22 March and yet I was sick prior to the race. It was flu if I remembered correctly and I thought my timing was going to suffer...

Look forward to the race but not the flu

The race began and I made a slow start, hopefully I was able to endure the whole run. It was not too bad after all. The weather was good. I  just did the run at my own sweet pace. I thought I was able to keep a continuous run this time round but barely made it. After about 3km plus, I began to walk.

Run for the camera as usual

The last few metres will be sprinting for the finish line, of course. It was a non-competitive 5km run so there was no official timing so I checked my timing on runkeeper. Not too bad after all! In fact, I did better than expected! A satisfactory run. I just hope that it gets better throughout the year.


A unique medal indeed

No comments:

Post a Comment